Sunday, October 21, 2012

3 art/crafts shows coming up!

On Saturday, November 3rd, I will be at the Clarion Hotel in Hudson, OH trying again the Oddmall Holiday show. A younger crowd usually shops here, but all ages do come in if they want something different.
I am partnering at the table with Lisa Paladin from Green Yogini selling her beautiful crocheted hats, fingerless gloves and beards! Yes, beards! They are so IN that I will have birds with beards in my cards too!
http://www.oddmall.info

On Saturday, December 1st, I will be at the Cleveland Handmade show at Tower Press Building on Superior Ave., Cleveland. I am told it is a good show. Funky stuff from the Cleveland Handmade group from etsy.com.  I will be selling cards & my art prints/giclées of my colorful Caribbean paintings. Prints will be available at the Oddmall show too.


During the Holiday Season from November 23rd to December 24th---the MADE in 216 store - ROOM SERVICE will be open selling items from local artists! Located on West 25th Street and Lorain nearby the West Side Market
 I will have all those cards there. I hope to sell many of the I love Cleveland and I love Ohio cards. They are great for gifts for the local crowd here in CLE.






No comments:

Post a Comment