Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A lot is happening!

...but I need to get my TSH (thyroid under control)!

CLE Clothing Co. on Euclid & 4th is selling my CLE pride cards!!! Sooo happy! People seem to dig my designs. I will be working on prints of Cleveland landmarks plus cards. I just dropped another batch of cards before Memorial Day weekend.

Lake Erie Artists Gallery on Shaker Square is also selling some of the CLE pride cards plus my new Audubon styled bird cards. They sold out of the bird cards in one weekend when clients from Israel & Russia stopped by.

Fairmount Letters placed an order for CLE pride cards too! The owner is soo helpful and nice!

I have to say that the owners of these places are very supportive of me and of local artists. Like we say around here: Buy NEO!

The Nature Center is missing out!




No comments:

Post a Comment