Saturday, February 13, 2010

First Communion Invitations

I am ready for the First Communion invitations. I have the paper, the designs are ready so I am hoping people will come looking for a custom invitation at Fairmount Letters where I have a catalogue. I am hoping to get several orders from my son's class.

My favorite invitation is the little girl dressed in her outfit on the invitation. I can custom draw the dress and haircolor & style. Not to leave the boys out, they are dressed in their communion outfits and their haircolor & style can be customized too.

I already have orders for "recordatorios" small cards given to the guests, some invitations (2 of them are my gifts to my godchildren), 2 more from friends...

Let's see what happens.



1 comment:

  1. Mia loves her invitation from 2 years ago! It is something unique, and she can hold onto it as a special memento.

    ReplyDelete