Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Talking cards, blogs, food & phoneography!

Today I had a delicious lunch at On The Rise on Fairmount while discussing tips on how to blog.

While searching for local blogs, I found This, That and the Other Thing blog
http://sustainabilitea.wordpress.com/2013/09/01/phoneography-challenge-nature-leading-me-on-photos-and-haiku/
discussing about a new term called Phoneography.

My friend and I had no idea what was that all about so we googled it.
Duh!!
Taking pictures with your phone! I am addicted to that!
Most of the pictures that I took in my Germany trip was with my iPhone! They do come out pretty good, I might say.

I prefer to take pictures of my Cleveland greeting cards & bird cards using my iPhone. My poor little camera is so lonely...
My son asked me last night why I took pictures of our food. I just can't help it. It looks so pretty that I wan to show it to the world! LOL!!!

Roast beef with Manchego aioli--yum!

BLT with spicy mustard

No comments:

Post a Comment