Monday, April 12, 2010

Making more connections

Making more connections this past weekend. There's an organization in Cleveland that helps out women learn to sew & create clothing to sell in Fair Trade practices. I want my t-shirts to give back too. So I will contact them soon.
Haven't heard from Tiny Prints. I made the mistake of not including a SASE postcard to tell me they did receive it. I guess I will send them another letter, brochure & postcard this week. I found a phone number which I will try to call soon. There's a 3 hour time difference.
I have figured out that by selling invitations here and there is not enough to make a living. I have to sell my designs----license them is the key---for cool object, like t-shirts, bags, mugs, etc...
I have created some funny animal designs for t-shirts (or cards). So far the name I like is PingQuik.

No comments:

Post a Comment