Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's August & my birthday is around the corner

School is almost here so I am just trying to do activities with my son before it starts. I do have many ideas to draw in Illustrator, but I just can't seem to sit down inside.

Today was beautiful outside so we rode our bicycles and hang out on our beautiful deck. I read about a woman who wrote a book called Decorate, on the best sellers list--about tips on decorating --in the new edition of Where Women Create by Stampington & Co.'s Somerset Studio.

I am waiting for my husband to help me install a big cork bulletin board & a magnetic erase board so I can post in an nice & organized way all my clipping & GOALS.
Must start preparing some delicious looking salmon & shrimp burgers from Heinen's, my favorite supermarket (besides Trader Joe's & Whole Foods).

No comments:

Post a Comment