Thursday, May 13, 2010

Attending the Artist Entrepreneur seminar

That was last Friday. A Big overview of basic business stuff. An attorney came in to explain legal identities: whether to be a sole proprietorship, Corp-S, or LLC, its tax implications. 
For me right now, I am sole, but it seems that eventually I will have to be a Corp S. Got to consult with accountant. Hopefully next week.
Pricing: the perceived value of pricing. Very interesting. Not good to go cheap nor good to be too available with donations for events. We have to be very choosy. I still need help in pricing my services.
Overall, it was good. Although I was already aware of many things.
Now, tomorrow we shall see. I hope there is new info.
Meanwhile, I am brainstorming ideas for my little birdie. Jim says that I have to have 500 shirts to sell. Tammy suggested I pick 6 designs. I am working on a French theme, another on a skateboard, Marco wants it with a lightsabre....
Tomorrow is another day, and a penny more.

No comments:

Post a Comment